gorg

gorg

Sunday, November 6, 2011

blogs and 'zines

one of my favorite parts about quick CVS runs is the magazine displays during check out. while the celebrity trash magazines are fun to flip through, it's always the fashion and beauty magazines that are the ones I actually grab. lucky has been a favorite of mine for a while, and I love the stickers they include to make it easier to remember which things I'm currently obsessing over. i feel like an editor-in-chief tagging the things that I love, and making note of certain articles for blog posts (that is, as long as I follow through...)



notice, all those tabbed pages? my bank account is not going to be very happy with me. and hi, that sequined fish scale skirt- to die for! even though the print media industry (books, magazines, etc.) is on the outs, there's something about flipping through the glossy pages of a magazine that reading blogs just can't match.

what are some of your favorite magazines? are you a fashion gal like me, enjoy getting scandalous sex advice from cosmo, or need your fix of trashy celebrity gossip?

xx,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment