gorg

gorg

Monday, September 3, 2012

tiny bubbles

the Internet has been FLOODED with pictures, outfits and posts dedicated solely to this little cutie from J.Crew. while I love the looks that different bloggers and fashionistas have been able to put together with this piece, the $150 price tag was just a bit too steep for me!


what's a girl who loves all things pretty and preppy, but can't rationalize dropping that much dough to do?! eBay of course! I was able to find an exact dupe for the beloved J.Crew "Bubble Necklace" for less than the sales tax on the original, with shipping included!


I've gotten oh so many compliments on this piece whenever I wear it, and it serves as the perfect pop of color for so many different outfits. With my hot pink dress from H&M, its a perfectly preppy combination of brights. but I can totally see it paired with a simple crew neck t and jeans as the weather starts to get cooler. get yours here!
xx,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment