gorg

gorg

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

oh hello!

well hello there! seeing that this is my first blog post, and hopefully i have someone (fingers crossed :x) interested in what i have to say, i figured this would be as good a time as any to introduce myself.
as cheesy as this sounds, sometimes i forget that i don't know celebrities,youtubers,bloggers in real life- since it's so easy to become invested in their lives. it makes it a little less creepy if you know a bit about them. so you can just pretend we're friends


so first things first, my name is Marissa.

i'm a 21 year old senior (yikes!) studying in Boston.

i live with my roommate Nikki in a cozy (small) apartment that I love!
i love fashion, make-up, anything pink, sparkly things and writing in cursive.

i spend the majority of my time in class (studying criminology and law), working, spending time with friends and just generally having a good time. it's my senior year, so i'm trying to stop and smell the roses.
there are about 10 blogs that i am obsessed with love such as thisthis or this.
i'm hoping that writing here will help me to focus on the pretty, and not as much on the not so pretty.

see you all soon!
xx, Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment