gorg

gorg

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

flower power

with fall approaching, i've taken to cozy-ing up some of my favorite summer sundresses. perfect way to transition summer pieces into the fall? layering!  this dress has been one of my favorites for a few seasons now. i love the color, cut, style; pretty much everything about it. and while it's spaghetti straps may have been fine for a hot summer day, today's temperature managed to dip a bit. to combat these cooler temperatures i threw on this bright and floral- two of my favorite ways to describe clothes!- cropped cardigan. love the bright colors and the way the two pieces came together. layering cardigans, tights and boots is my favorite way to continue to wear spring and summer pieces through the fall. and any excuse for me to keep wearing dresses, is a good one in my book!


xx,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment