gorg

gorg

Tuesday, March 29, 2011


i'm a girl who grew up watching disney movies, convinced that my prince charming was waiting for me somewhere. we'd meet in some adorable way (that we would love telling our future children and grandchildren), fall madly in love and live happily ever after. ask any of my friends and they'll tell you that i'm that girl that's obsessed with weddings and falling in love. well, the plan hasn't worked out the way that i always thought it would. prince charming hasn't made himself known and i'm still waiting for my happily ever after. now mind you, i'm only 21- i do have some time. so when i saw this perusing the interweb one day, it hit pretty close to home, so i saved it on my computer and didn't think anything of it. 

cut to my modern era film studies class today. one of my friends in that class that girl if they weren't so nice, you'd hate them. she always looks cute, organized and on her A-game, super sweet... ya know, the girl everyone wants to be? well we were talking about her and her boyfriend, how lucky she is to have found such a great guy and that it all happened when she stopped looking. instantly thought of this picture and hello light bulb moment- perfect blog post.

so that's my advice to you and to myself. have fun, go on dates, meet people, fall in love, get hurt and stop looking for the 'one'. he'll come around soon enough, probably right when you stop looking so hard.

xx
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment