gorg

gorg

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

the best girls root for Boston

So in honor of the unbelievable athletic ability the B's were able to showcase last night, it only seemed appropriate to give them some props on the blog. If, for some reason, you haven't been watching the showdown between Boston and Canada, you should probs get on that. My roommate and I have been all about going out and watching every game of the series. When you live within 5 minutes of the Garden (where the Bruins play) it would pretty much be blasphemy for you NOT to go. Bee Tee Dubs- that was the second time I've used the word blasphemy in this blog. And both times were about Boston sports. I guesss you could say I take my teams a bit seriously- but come on, it comes with the territory!



I took this picture before going out for Game 4. The Globe had been passing out these signs all over the city, and with our black and yellow (insert over-played but completely amazing and appropriate Wiz song here) outfits it seemed like a perfect photo-op. Thanks Instagram for letting me take an okay picture and turn it into a wicked sick advertisement. Agreed?

Here's to wishing the boys luck tomorrow in Canada. Home advantage would have come in handy right now, but sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles ;)

xx,
Marissa

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment