gorg

gorg

Monday, June 27, 2011

perfect little present

I've always wanted to be one of those people who can wake up one morning, decide you want to go somewhere, and make it happen. However, the sad state of my bank account at the moment makes that virtually impossible, but I always love when it when my friends are able to just pack up and go. One of my best friends and her boyfriend just got back from a spur of the moment trip to Vegas. She had been talking about going one Friday night when we were out, and that Monday they left. Awesome right?

I was able to live vicariously through her with constant picture updates via text and got to experience a teeny tiny piece of what Vegas has to offer. Now I know when I go, the Beatles Love show will be my #1 priority since she said, and I quote "Marissa- it is the reason I was born. To see that show. It was the greatest moment of my life. I cried". Now how's that for buildup?

And besides the constant updates on what Vegas has to offer and being the amazing friend that she is, she came back with perfect presents for both me and my roommate, but also our other best friend. Remember that picture from graduation? Yup, that's us. :)




Considering that her and I are basically the same person, of course I loved her little memento from Vegas for me. I mean how couldn't you? It's just adorable. And you know me, throw sparkles on anything and I'm sold.

xx,
Marissa
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment