gorg

gorg

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coral Crush

for as long as i can remember, coral has been my favorite color to wear during the summer months. it's bright and fun- two crucial points of summer colors, and looks amazinggg with a tan. during a recent dose of retail therapy, i picked up a few pieces that i know are going to be staples of my summer wardrobe.


my outfit today. best shorts ever. super comfy, airy fabric, fun color. need i say more? iwill be looking on their website and seeing if these shorts come in any other colors. hello love <3


oh my goodness! saw this dress and literally stopped in my tracks. perfect mix of 60's and prepster- too perfect. saw something like this in a vineyard vines catalog not too long ago and loved it then. perfect for a cute day dress, great transition from pool/beach to running around doing errands. gah!





started playing around with the site polyvore. now i finally understand how all my favorite bloggers made those wicked cute inspiration boards for their posts. some cute coral stuff to give you some inspirtation to bring my fav color into your wardrobe! remember it's about the little things- and if wearing a gorgeous color like coral can make you look even a little bit tanner, that's a win for me! :)

Coral Crush
xx,
Marissa


No comments:

Post a Comment